· Select a patient that you examined during the last 2 weeks who presented with a disorder (See attached Case study – Week # 9)
· Conduct a Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation on this patient and use the template provided to complete the assignment. There is also a completed exemplar document that you can see an example of the types of information a completed evaluation document should contain. ( see attached documents)
· Include at least five (5) scholarly resources to support your assessment and diagnostic reasoning.
· Report normal diagnostic results as the name of the test and “normal” (rather than specific value). Abnormal results should be reported as a specific value.
· Subjective: What details did the patient provide regarding their personal and medical history? What are their symptoms of concern? How long have they been experiencing them, and what is the severity? How are their symptoms impacting their functioning?
· Objective: What observations did you make during the interview and review of systems?
Assessment: What were your differential diagnoses? Provide a minimum of three (3) differentials with supporting evidence. List them from highest to lowest priority. What was your primary diagnosis and why? Explain what rules each differential in or out and justify your primary diagnosis selection. Include pertinent positives and pertinent negatives for the specific patient case.
Reflection notes: What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation? Reflect on this case and discuss whether or not you agree with your preceptor’s assessment and diagnostic impression of the patient and why or why not. What did you learn from this case? What would you do differently?
Get Plagiarism-Free and Quality Papers Without Overpaying at Homeworkmavens.com
Just in case you need an assignment done, hire us. Using our writing services will make your life easier because we deliver exceptional results. Use us to get an A!