Differentiate between the demands of legal policies, ethical issues with relevance to the needs of the provider and patient.
October 10, 2022
Review the Assignments for this course, accessed by clicking on the Assignment tab at the top of your screen, and then select each Unit# – Assignment, reviewing the description, type, and deliverables. What questions do you have about these assignments in Units 1–4? What questions do you have about the overarching Unit 5 assignment? Although it is not due until the end of the class, it is important that you begin planning for this project early in the course. What are your initial thoughts about how you will approach this assignment? Explain.
- Differentiate between the demands of legal policies, ethical issues with relevance to the needs of the provider and patient.
- Assess opposing views of current polices and the implications from both sides.
- Compose a document to employees addressing recent legal and ethical issues which may require changes in how an organization operates.
- Explain the value of various policies and procedures at the federal, state and local levels as they relate to the provision of healthcare and patient rights.
- Plan an implementation process supporting recent policy changes.
For this assignment, you will write a paper summarizing and analyzing the 5 stages and 4 spheres of discipleship. Identify what stage of discipleship you are currently in, giving evidence from your life and correlating biblical support.