ESMARTLOG ROI Tracking
October 10, 2022
- You must have completed the Virtual Lab registration, received your Redemption Number from your instructor and downloaded the vlabWorkspace application from your Week 1 Lab Activity – Lab Sign Up for the AHIMA Virtual Lab.
If you have not, STOP HERE and complete the Week 1 Lab Activity – Lab Sign Up for the AHIMA Virtual Lab before moving forward.
- After logging into the Vlab, scroll down to the CIOX Health ROI – eSmartlog marker.
*NOTE: When logging into eSmartlog, you must use Internet Explorer. The system will not function to allow you to complete your eSmartlog assignments unless you are in Internet Explorer.
- Under Activities found under the CIOX Health ROI marker, click on #2 Tracking Release of Information Requests. This is your lab assignment for this module.
- There are only 8 questions in the Assessment. You may take the assessment twice if you like but know that your Assessment scores will be averaged for your course assignment score. Examples follow.
- If you take only one Assessment and the score is a 70%, then your course assignment score will be 70%.
- If you take two Assessments and the scores are 70% and 100%, then the two scores will be averaged resulting in a course assignment score of 85%.
After you complete the Assessment(s), take a screen shot of your score and paste it into a Word Document. Save the Word document for submission. Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below.