IHP 340 Module Two Research Journal
November 2, 2022
Overview: Journal activities in this course are private between you and your instructor. Journals in this course are graded individually.
Before you conduct your final project article analysis, it is imperative that you make sure you have selected an article from the list provided by your instructor.
These articles have been vetted to ensure that they contain the information necessary to complete the critical elements required in your final project. In this research journal activity, select an article for your final project and identify specific key elements.
Before writing your journal entry, complete the following steps:
1. Review the Final Project Guidelines and Rubric document.
2. View the Final Project Articles document and select the article you will use for your final project.
Prompt: In your journal entry, address the following:
- Which article have you selected to analyze for the final project?
- What is the purpose of this article?
- What are the research question(s) asked in this article?
- What is the hypothesis in this article?
Guidelines for Submission: Your journal entry should be 1 to 2 paragraphs in length and submitted as a Word document.