Traditionally male-dominated professions have lower mean salaries than non-gendered positions.
- October 10, 2022
1 .which of following is false?
A. Traditionally male-dominated professions have lower mean salaries than non-gendered positions.
b. Whites consistently have the lowest portion of their population living in poverty.
c. Construction and extraction is the most equitable between the sexes of the industries surveyed.
d. Individuals with professional degrees earn more, on average , than those with doctorates.
2.WHICH IS THE BEST DESCRIPTION OF INTENTIONAL DISCRIMINATION?
A. The conscious and deliberate discriminatory act on an individual
B. The discrimination brought about by the unconscious biases of an individuals
c. the acts of discrimination made by the few heads of an organization
d. the discrimination that results from the routine and process of large groups.
3. Which of the following is one definition of the term ethics?
A. the principles of conduct governing an individual or a group
B. the process of adhering to all laws and regulations
C. an alternate term for morality
D. a term describing why people are good or evil
4. WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING IS NOT A KEY CONSIDERATION FOR AN EMPLOYER WHEN IMPINGING ON AN EMPLOYEE’S PRIVACY?
5. BEING OFFERED A GIFT DURING CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS IS LIKELY AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT?
a. subjective conflict of interest
b. objective conflict of interest
c. commercial bribe
d. commercial extortion
6. The term for the worldwide process by which the economic and social systems of nations become connected is Called_______
7. WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING ETHICAL ISSUES DID NOT ARISE AS A RESULT OF THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION?
a. worker exploitation in factories
b. environmental damage
c. manipulation of the new financial markets
d. customers privacy issues
8. WHAT HAPPENED WHEN STANLEY MILGRAM TESTED SUBJECT’S WILLINGNESS TO FOLLOW THE ORDERS OF AN AUTHORITY FIGURE TO GIVE ELECTRIC SHOCKS TO SOMEONE ELSE?
a. No subjects were willing to harm other people
b. One- third of subjects were willing to harm other people
c. Two-third of subjects were willing to harm other people.
d. 90% of the subjects were willing to harm other people.
9. WHAT DOES RULE UTILITARIANISM LOOK AT?
a. The amount of utility produced by a particular action
b. the moral rules of a particular action
c. the people affected by a particular action
d. the legality and legal rules of a particular action
10. WHAT TYPE OF JUSTICE INVOLVES THE IMPOSITION OF PENALTIES?
a. retributive justice
b. distributive justice
c. reparative justice
d. compensatory justice
11. WHY DID THE FORD MANAGERS DECIDE NOT TO FIX THE GAS TANK ON THE PINTO?
a. because they believed it was best for society as a whole
b. because they did not have enough time or budget
c. to save money on the cost of fixing the tanks
d. because they were acting in self-interest